Resources & Forms
of the links on this page open PDF files. Adobe Reader needs
to be installed on your computer for you to be able to view
them. If you are having problems viewing the PDFs,
click here to install the latest version of Reader.
- Clinical Case Reports
- Client was diagnosed with C5 complete quadriplegia,
and has a history of bilateral ischial decubitus ulcers,
as well as having a decubitus ulcer under the right
foot. Robert Miller, MD,
and Robert Meehan, PT, Shepherd Center - A Catastrophic
Care Hospital (PDF 23k)
- Client was diagnosed with a T-8 spinal cord injury,
and has a history of bilateral ischial and coccyx decubitus
ulcers. Karol Gutowski, MD,
FACS, University of Wisconsin-Medical School - Division
of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (PDF 34k)
- Client with complete C5 tetraplegia who developed
a decubitus ulcer, which resulted in him being confined
to bed rest for several months.
Cathy Henderson, PT, MS, ATP,
UAB Health System - Spain Rehabilitation Center
- Client was hospitalized and upon discharge had two
Stage II pressure ulcers on his buttocks.
Cari L. Wolf, RN, Interim
Healthcare, Home Care (PDF 19k)
- Client was admitted to the hospital with an extensive
grade 4 sacral decubitus ulcer.
John Holliman, MD, Professor of Pathology,University
of Oklahoma College of Medicine (PDF 38k)
- Update from client about the healing of his decubitus
ulcer while using the Aquila Airpulse PK cushion.
MD, Follow Up (PDF 58k)
- Client is wheelchair bound and leans to the left.
He developed a left ischial pressure ulcer before beginning
to use the Airpulse PK cushion.
Nancy Gilligan-Anderson, RN, WCC, Nurse Manager - Lakeview
Health Center (PDF 706k)
- Customization Case Samples
- Custom Fabrication
- Durability (Independent Test Lab Report)
- Pressure Sores
- Learn more about pressure sores
- Links - Visit
our links page for additional resources
The Airpulse PK has been modified many
times since that first model built by Steve for his dad back
Our wheelchair cushion systems are designed
to be the most advanced seating solution to help heal and prevent
For more evidence, see
Validation or the
from current clients.